Last updated: January 24, 2022
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined in the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created to allow you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Society (referred to as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Foodaloo Srl, Viale Belfiore 13 / a, 50144 Florence (IT) Italy.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- village refers to: Italy
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data are any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Service refers to the Site.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or persons employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third party social media service refers to any website or social networking website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- For Usage Data means the data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Foodaloo, accessible from www.foodaloo.it
- Yup means the natural person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal person on behalf of which such person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- Address, State, Province, Postcode / Postcode, City
- Usage data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of the your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service from or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, without limitation, the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, system operating mode, type of mobile internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service from or through a mobile device.
Information from third party social media services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third Party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a third party social media service, we may collect personal data already associated with your third party social media service account, such as your name, your email address, your activities, or your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking and cookie technologies
- Flash Cookie. Some features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash cookies, read "Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?" available here.
- Web Beacon. Some sections of our Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count the users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, registering the popularity of a particular section and checking the integrity of the system and server).
We use both session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary / essential cookiesType: Session cookie Administered by: Us Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality cookiesType: Persistent cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide the user with a more personal experience and avoid having to re-enter their preferences every time you use the website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, compliance and performance of the purchase agreement for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other agreement with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you via email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or information communications relating to the contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you news, special offers and general information on other goods, services and events that we offer similar to those you have already purchased or for which you have already requested information, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To participate and manage your requests.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where the Personal Data we hold about users of our Service are among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes : We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during the negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information can be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed externally. If you interact with other users or register through a third party social media service, your contacts on the third party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your business. Likewise, other users will be able to view your business descriptions, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With your consent : We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or when we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your data, including Personal Data, are processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (such as a court or government body).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of the Users of the Service or the public
- Protect from legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service is not aimed at individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please Contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from persons under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove such information from Our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your information and your country requires a parent's consent, we may ask for your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page of our site: https://www.foodaloo.it/contattaci/